My a-ha moment came after hearing Ramiel Nagel’s belief that our teeth are a living part of the body. Our teeth can rebuild like new, grow new enamel, and cavities can heal themselves. The key is nutrition, and changing our diet.
We think that our bodies can heal themselves, but somehow have not extended that belief to our teeth.
The future I saw for my teeth was cavities, drilling, filling, removal, bone loss, and false teeth. I would do anything to find a way to remineralize my teeth naturally.
After following the information contained in this book, my teeth have improved amazingly. The dental hygienist has commented on the improvement in my oral hygiene and the health of my teeth. We highly recommend this book.
Click here to buy now (Amazon link to purchase as ebook or hard copy)
Here are some quotes from the book review:
“Forget about drilling, filling, and the inevitable billing. Your teeth can heal naturally because they were never designed to decay in the first place! They were designed to remain strong and healthy for your entire life. But the false promises of conventional dentistry have led us down the wrong path, leading to invasive surgical treatments that include fillings, crowns, root canals and dental implants.”
“…..With Cure Tooth Decay you will join the thousands of people who have learned how to remineralize teeth, eliminate tooth pain or sensitivity, avoid root canals, stop cavities — sometimes instantaneously, regrow secondary dentin, form new tooth enamel, avoid or minimize gum loss, heal and repair tooth infections, …….“
“Cure Tooth Decay highlights include:
- conventional dentistry’s losing war against bacteria,
- why people fear the dentist and what you can do about it,
- a cavity-healing program that is easy to follow,
- the cause of dental plaque and an amazing technique to reverse gum disease,
- understanding ideal jaw position and TMJ dysfunction,
- x-ray proof that cavities can heal,
- how to heal children’s cavities and find peace,
- why women get cavities during pregnancy and how to stop it, and so much more.“